"I think Davido is Nigeria most influential artist" says blogger Patrick Okolied(Fehloboi)
On Saturday 5th May 2018, our crew had a chat with the C.E.O Sound4mula Entertainment, Patrick Okolie. Best known as Fehloboi.
Patrick Ngozie Okolie is an entertainment blogger from Ibusa, Delta State Nigeria. A Computer Engineering ND2 Student at Delta State Polytechnic, Otofe.
Our team picked interest in his recent statement about Davido being Nigeria Most Influential celebrity. Here is what we uncovered about Patrick. Tell us if he has an "assurance".
1) He was born January 30th, 1996.
2) Other than his girlfriend, he admits that he would take a very close friend (Sonia) on a date. Giving reasons they she has been supportive.
3) He is currently working on re-branding his blog sound4mula.com.ng to suit individual user latest July.
4) Thinks "Davido is Nigeria Most Influential celebrity because of his rich background".
5) He spends more money on clothes, before data plan
6) Even with his love for music, he is not a bathroom singer.
7) He loves himself more than anyone else so he can then make way to learn to love others.
8) When not working, he watch movies and believe love may or maynot be at first sight.
9) Sound4mula Entertainment plan on becoming a label comes 2019.
|Click to submit your music|
10) 25yrs from now, Patrick Okolie says he would be with his family and the showbiz will tell better of him.
11) That sound4mula was inspired by his love for blogging since he was a kid. Started as an education blogger, then in 2013 became an entertainment blogger with the sole aim of promoting his art.
During the chat, Success Much asked; What's brought about his tracks, 'Don't Leave Me' and 'Bia Min So(Come Closer)'. He then added that both tracks cycles round his ex girlfriend Jessica Anie and as it is, they will never get back together as he has moved on.
He also added that he will be moving to Lagos soon to meet with Tekno possibly September 2019... Having others mapped out plans, for his team including; Leo Dancers, SB Nations and Success Much(Success Entertainment World), Fehloboi is not dependent on payments made by his artist for promotion event if it's necessary.
He ending by advising upcoming artist, never to see themselves as upcomping but understand that payment for promotion is your duty and responsibility. You have the art, don't worry about pay show, get to work with the idealist and promote your art.